Monday, September 24, 2012

Family outing…

With Aaron’s hectic work and traveling schedule, we’ve been making a conscious effort to do a full family day on Sundays. Last week we went to the apple orchard and to a fall fest and this weekend we decided to check out Wild West town. It’s nice for kids 3 and older I would say, although younger than that and they get in free Smile. They offer kid activities, food, a museum, and a live “gun fight” show that was pretty cute. Overall, if you have older kiddos it’s worth a visit. My phone is still on the fritz and I’m counting down the days until I can upgrade (17!) so I’ve been stealing my honey’s phone to take pictures. He doesn’t care for that too much so the 11th better come quickly….But then that will mean I’ll be THIRTY!!! AHHHHH! I’m ok with it though, I just can’t believe itSmile with tongue out.

Here’s a cute pic of my little bug in a canoe on the lazy river:

photo (29)

Such a big boy! I could just eat him up!

And a pic of my two loves on the “spooky” train ride:

photo (28)

I had the best view in the place

Night night all.

-Linds

No comments: