Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I want to apologize if you did not get a Christmas card from us this year. I think I usually order 50 and have a ton left over so I thought well, 25 should be good, especially  since they seemed super expensive this year! Anybody else think so??? Well I was wrong Sad smile I didn’t realize that with having a new baby, more people were interested in a card this year, doh! Plus we’ve made a lot of new mommy and baby friends since he’s been born. So again, I’m sorry. I stuck with immediate family, people I’ve always sent cards/letters to, and friends with little kids. I thought I’d post a pic of it here so you could all see it and know that I wish I could have sent each of you one. And literally, it is a picture of it. Ha ha.
002
Front
003
Back.
This was the “christmas outfit” I posted about making on facebook. He looked so stinkin’ cute in it! I followed a vague tutorial here. (A little bitter that she called it a tutorial but left out pics of major steps and NO PATTERN! But anyways…. ) The leggings are women’s knee highs from walmart that I just cut the foot part off and tucked the raw edges into the booties. The onesie, my mom got him and it says “first Christmas” on it.
Boy was it a chore to get pics of him in this little getup because those bells on the ends of his shoes were waaaay more interesting/entertaining then mom with the camera :/
oh yeah, daddy wanted me to clarify that he had nothing to do with dressing his baby boy as an elf and that he doesn’t condone such behavior. Noted.
Again, Merry Christmas!
-The Sciclunas

No comments: