Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mr. Mobile…

Yesterday we visited grandma and I had fun watching Eli move around, testing out his new crawling skills.
For those avid hunters out there, I’m gonna share the highly coveted, super secret, “Eli method” of hunting prey. Straight forward is over rated. Check out his stealth move here, that potato never even saw him comin’:
I bet you couldn’t help but root for him could you? Ha ha. Did you shout out “VICTORY!!!” at the end like I do every time I watch it?? No? Just me?
ok, off to have a craft day with my friend Leslie. My plan is to make Eli some shorts for our May visit to Virginia, and a sun hat or two since unfortunately, this kid takes after me in the “white” department.
Hope you have a great Sunday!
-Linds

2 comments:

Laura DeHaan Haske said...

This is such a great video! I love how he scoots around and rolls so easily. You can tell he's just about to take off and there will be no stopping him:) You can almost see his brain making all the connections - muscle, movement, motion. Precious.

Linds said...

Awww, Thanks Laura :)