Saturday, September 3, 2011

Eli don’t hate me…

Ok I’ve decided to share the video with you all. I figured I can do it now while it’s still cute. Its not like he’s 14 yrs old on the pot or anything-- THAT would be wrong! So here it is. Sorry I’m an idiot and turned the camera sideways again, forgetting that I can’t rotate a video, doh! Just turn your lap top sideways, I do :)
I love how he looks exhausted after the first “push” ( the 24 second mark ha ha)
Turn up your volume
Don’t forget Punkin, mommy loves you :)
-Linds

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its stacey again.... lol this is just great! Awesome that you caught it on video! Go Eli!

Kimberly Hoskinson said...

too cute!! Haha he was so happy afterward too.

Linds said...

ha ha, I know right?! I couldn't believe I got it on camera. Does this make me a bad mom for posting it for the world to see? ha ha

Steph said...

Ha ha ha, I love how mommy totally called "the poop face" and how Eli delivered. And yes people, she did leave him for me to change. I still love him though.