Sunday, February 19, 2012

We have a toofer in the Hiz-ouse!

That’s right ladies and gentlemen, Eli cut his first tooth! It took 7 months and 17 days Smile. The past couple of days I’ve seen what I thought were little white lines on his lower gums so I figured any day now (but who am I kidding? I’ve thought this for months!) Sure enough, I stuck my finger in there to feel for myself after daddy claimed he felt it and I squeeled! On his right lower gum I felt the ridges of that first tooth. I’m so proud. I think #2 is right around the corner since I can see a white line next to it as well.

That explains the rosy chapped cheeks and all that slobber.

The best part was Daddy had come upstairs for a study break when I mentioned seeing the white lines so he checks and confirms the toofer and I totally thought he was just pulling my leg. So my point is we got to share this “first” all together as a fam. Together now, “awwwww!” Smile

Here the big guy is celebrating with mom and dad:

IMAG0722

Believe me, I tried desperately to get a gummy grin for you all so you can see it but this was the best I could get

Just wanted to share our good news, na night.

-Linds

No comments: