Monday, October 10, 2011

10 Year High School Reunion…

Grrr. I’m so mad I can’t find the picture of me, Steph, and Jac on the first day of our senior year wearing our “Seniors 01” shirt! I found the frame I had it in for years but no picture! I have no idea where it could be so I’m doing this post without. Major bummer. I did find a couple of pics of the 3 of us I believe our senior year that I’ll post. They are pictures of pictures, (I know, I’m totally ghetto but I do not have a scanner), bear with me. Then:

Steph, Jac, Me10 year reunion 006

(and yes I purposely left this picture itty bitty, ha ha)

10 year reunion 007

I’ll let you figure out who’s who, Jaci is even sporting some Maroon pride

Now:

10 year reunion 004Makeup was a wonderful invention :)

10 year reunion 005 

Best friends

10 year reunion 003

With the hubbies.

I didn’t want to lug my big new camera to the reunion and I forgot to charge the battery on my little one, doh! So unfortunately I do not have anymore of the night. So sad.

Overall we had a great time catching up with people but I feel like since I have facebook, it wasn’t as exciting as it could be, you know? I’m nosey so facebook to me is the greatest thing ever! I already knew how many kids people had, if they were married and what careers they had chosen. But, with that said, I did love seeing the people I haven’t seen in years in person. Overall, I’d give it a 2 thumbs up :)

-Linds

No comments: