Sunday, October 16, 2011

Can’t go by weeks anymore?

Well Eli is one week older as of yesterday. I figure I gotta stop going by weeks now and focus on months for his “milestones” since he’s past the 3 month mark.  It doesn’t sound quite right to say “My baby is FIFTY-TWO weeks old today!” Nope. Gotta go by months.
15 wks old 006He’s so easy going! See? My baby genius is telling us he’s 3 months ;)
15 wks old 004 Hasn’t rolled over on his own yet, but close, very close.
15 wks old 009 
But LOVES to be pulled up into a standing position. My big boy!
15 wks old 010
Uh, mom, can you take these off now??” We were getting ready to go out into the chilly wind so I wanted him bundled :) It doesn’t have to match, it’s just gotta be warm. For those of you who know me, I’ll pick warmth over fashion ANY day. I’m pretty sure this little get up put him into a heat induced coma because he slept the entire time we were out running errands. Needless to say, he was a gem :)
Nighty night friends
-Linds

No comments: