Saturday, October 8, 2011

My baby is FOURTEEN weeks old!

And what a FUN 14 wks its been! Everybody was right when they say each phase the child is in currently is their favorite. It’s so true. I loved the infant stage because he was just so itty bitty and cuddly. I love this stage because he’s smiling ALL THE TIME and he’s starting to jabber away! I can’t wait for what’s in store for the next stage of life now :)
So this is how I start my mornings lately, (Thank GOD it’s 8am now instead of the 5:30-6:00am like he was doing) :
It’s mid October and still 80 degrees??! Yowza! I am NOT turning the air on in October. So it’s 78 degrees in the house with the beautiful sun shining in and the windows open. That means its just a stay-in-my-diaper-and-chill kind of day.
chillin 002
chillin 005





My little Al Bundy. Ha ha.
Alrighty folks, that’s all for now. I have my TEN year high school reunion tonight. Can you believe that??? Where does the time go. Gosh, high school seems like a lifetime ago! I’ll post pics tomorrow :)
-Linds

No comments: